Every summer, from July to August, RosNOU organizes Summer School classes for young people from all over the world who are interested in learning Russian and/or the immersion into the Russian culture.
The program lasts from 2 to 8 weeks.
The cost of the program includes:
- Transportation (airport – residence hall – airport)
- Accommodation with the university's dormitory
- Lectures and practical language classes
- Cultural activities/events (excursions, sightseeing tours)
- Medical insurance (1,000,000 rubles coverage)
- Visa and registration support
- Delivery of invitations via express mail
Lectures on Russian history, culture and literature, and language classes are held in the university's classrooms. However, the participants of the Summer School program spend a lot of time offcampus as the program's organizers wish to stress the cultural component of the program which usually includes:
- a sightseeing tour of Moscow
- visits to museums in Moscow
- an excursion to the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Sergiyev Posad) – the spiritual center of the Russian Orthodox Church
A trip to Saint Petersburg- tickets to concerts, circus, and ballet performances may be included at extra charge.